A Professor explaining Marketing to MBA students:)
1. You see Gorgeous Girl in a Party, you go to her & say I am Rich; Marry me That’s “Direct Marketing”.
2. You attend a Party & your Friend goes to a Girl & pointing at you & telling her, He is very Rich, marry him, That’s “Advertising”.
3. Girl walks to you & says u are Rich, can u Marry me? That’s “Brand Recognition”
4. You say I m very Rich marry me & she slaps u That’s “Customer Feedback”
5. You say I m very Rich marry me & she introduces you to her Husband That’s “Demand & Supply Gap”
6. Before you say I m Rich, marry me, your Wife arrives That’s “Restriction from Entering New Market”