● Islam is the only non-Christian faith, which makes it an article of faith to believe in Jesus.
● No Muslim is a Muslim if he does not believe in Jesus.
● We believe that he was one of the mightiest Messenger of God
● We believe that he was born miraculously, without any male intervention, which many modern day Christians do not believe.
● We believe that Jesus is the Messiah translated Christ (The Anointed one)
● We believe that he gave life to the dead, healed those born blind, and the lepers with God’s permission.
● We believe that he was not killed nor crucified but Allah saved him and raised him to heavens.
● We believe that Jesus will return to bring peace in earth.
Some titles given to Jesus in Qur’an are :
⋆ Ibn Maryam ⇨ The son of Mary [5:75]
⋆ Al-Maseeh ⇨ The Anointed One [4:171]
⋆ Abdullah ⇨ Servant of God [19:30]
⋆ Rasullullah ⇨ Messenger of God [5:75]
⋆ Kalimatullah ⇨ A word from God [3:45]
⋆ Ruhallah ⇨ A spirit from God [4:171]
◔ Muslims do not believe that Jesus is God or Son of God.
● If Allah really said that he had a son we “Muslims” would have submitted to whatever Allah said:
“Say, [O Muhammad], “If the Most Merciful had a son, then I would be the first of [his] worshipers.” Exalted is the Lord of the heavens and the earth, Lord of the Throne, above what they describe.” [Qur’an 43:81-82]
● But “it is not appropriate for the Most Merciful that He should take a son. There is no one in the heavens and earth but that he comes to the Most Merciful as a servant.” [Qur’an 19:92-93]