◕ The Messiah
Greek ⇛ Khristos
Arabic ⇛ مسـيح
English ⇛ Messiah (Christ)
● Messiah means The Anointed One or The Chosen One
● Messiah refers to a man anointed by God and to be a leader and a future King
● Messiah is not considered to be God or a Son of God
[see Exodus 29:7 ► I Kings 1:39 ► II Kings 9:3]
● Messiah is a prophet of God
[see Targum – Isaiah 11:2 Maimonides – Yad Teshuva 9:2]
● Messiah will be a great political leader descended from King David.
[see Jeremiah 23:5]
● Messiah will be well-versed in Jewish law, and observant of its commandments [see Isaiah 11:2-5]
● Messiah will be a great judge, who makes righteous decisions
[see Jeremiah 33:15]
● Messiah will be a human being not a god demi-god or other supernatural being [see Isaiah 11:2 & Shabbat Shalom, “Interview: Rabbi Harvey H. Spivak,” April/1997: 5.]
Jews do NOT believe that Jesus is the Messiah
because they believe that Jesus is not even a prophet and he won’t return because he was killed and did not fulfilled the messianic prophecies.
Christians believe that Jesus is the Messiah
But they believe that Jesus is not just a mortal man but God Almighty himself which contradict the basic characteristics of the Messiah.
Muslims believe that Jesus is the Messiah
Jesus in Islam is great man anointed by God to be Prophet and Messiah.
He will be coming during the time of Imam Al-Mahdi, in Jerusalem. He Will Kill The Anti-Christ/The Dark Messiah (Ad-Dajjal)
Allah has created two Messiah, one Isa Ibn Mariam (AS) [Jesus] – The True Messiah and Ad-Dajjal – The False Messiah.JEWS are ordered to Obey and Follow the Messiah, So during that time JEWS will believe in Ad-Dajjal as their True Messiah, but he is False.